Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hair Flower



Hair Flower Exchange!

Last year, my halau sistahz got together for our first Christmas gathering. To make the gift exchange interesting, we were asked to bring a hair flower to exchange. I didn't participate because honestly I didn't feel like making anything. LOL.

This year we are reviving the hair flower exchange, and I decided to go with an elegant flower with feathers and beads. I opted out of the typical Tahitian girl or hula girl flower in the hair thing since I think its too easy to do! And besides, I need to up my game when it comes to hair pieces.

So I made the flower shown above. A white peony flower with white feathers, clear crystal beads, pink, grey and white pearls.

I am quite please as to how it came out. It was pretty easy. I think I might post it on facebook to see if I can get any orders for brides, bridesmaids, and/or prom.

What do you think? How much would you charge? or How much would you pay for a beautiful, big hair flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment